Deepika Padukone Beauty Secrets, Workout Routine & Diet Plan
Deepika Padukone (Deepika Padukone) is a famous Bollywood actress, known for her acting skills and flawless beauty. Padukone may not have won any beauty contests, but she is known as one of the sexiest women in the world.
Deepika was born in Copenhagen (Denmark) in January 1986, the daughter of the famous badminton player Prakash Padukone. Following in her father’s footsteps, Deepika also played national badminton when she was a teenager. But she soon realized that her interests lie in modeling and acting. Following her dream, Deepika entered the modeling world and soon began working for the Kannada film Aishwarya.
Seeing her huge figure, beauty and acting skills, she quickly gained recognition and was invited to a Bollywood movie. He made his Bollywood debut in 2007 with the hit movie “Om Shanti Om”. Since then, he has never looked back and continued to release popular movies one after another. He has also won multiple film awards for his acting skills. With the passage of time, he has gained a reputation worldwide, and he has received a job offer from Hollywood’s hottest film series, which is obvious. Just like your work: “xXx: The Return of Xander Cage”.
Deepika Padukone Latest Vital Stats:
Height: 5’9″ or 174 cm
Weight: 58 kg or 127 lbs
Bust Size: 34 inches
Waist: 26 inches
Hip Size: 36 inches
Shoe Size: 9 (US)
Dress Size: 6 (US)
It is natural to have a good height, but it does maintain a slim figure, which is undoubtedly what all women desire to have. But maintaining such important statistics is certainly not an easy task. You must follow a proper training plan and follow a strict diet plan.
But, Deepika has an all together different perspective; she says she just eats healthy, does regular exercise, yoga & keeps a positive mind set and that’s what makes her look so good.
Deepika Padukone Workout Routine:
Unlike many other celebrities, Deepika does not have any personal fitness trainers. According to her, everyone has different body types and different physical training requirements. So it is important that you understand what suits your body and exercise accordingly, which is why she prioritizes yoga rather than gym training.
Deepika believes that yoga is the most natural thing, in fact, it is the best way to regulate the body and maintain health. If a person can stay healthy in a simple way, then why lift weights in the gym? But you still have to go to the gym to quickly adjust different parts of the body according to the requirements of the characters in the movie. Since waking up at 6 in the morning, he will freely do yoga and warm-up exercises in the garden.
Deepika Padukone Diet Plan:
As a food lover, she believes that a person should not avoid his favorite foods by fast dieting. Instead, people must do some exercise to lose those accumulated extra weight. She believes that hunger does not help her lose weight.
Therefore, her advice for a curvy figure that looks beautiful and perfect from top to bottom is a healthy diet and proper exercise. Breakfast: A simple dose of tomato pudding sauce (mint) is added at breakfast. On certain days, it can also be paired with some parantha and milk.
She likes to eat homemade food and avoid too much oil for lunch. Therefore, your lunch includes: dal (beans), rotis, sabji, salad, dahi and raita-all common household items. Afternoon snack: She likes to eat fruit. She generally eats grapes, mangoes, apples and watermelons, and prefers to drink coconut water at night.
She usually drinks coconut water after breakfast in the morning and dinner in the evening: she likes to eat homemade bean porridge and steamed vegetables with pickles for dinner. Avoid eating rice or large meals. She only eats light food for dinner, and doesn’t like grilled chicken or fish at night.
Deepika Padukone Beauty Secrets:
- She starts her day with a glass of lukewarm water and drinks 3-4 liters of water throughout the day. It helps her skin stay hydrated and also removes toxins out of the body time to time.
- After workouts, she usually follow SPA therapy, generally only a steam or sauna will make you feel good; main objective is to get your skin cleansed.
- Coconut oil massages have always worked for her hair. “Asli dadi ma ka nuskha (Grandmother’s true treasure) ” she believes.
- When she is not shooting, she doesn’t wear make-up and would cleanse her face thoroughly once done with the shoot.
- Another tip, avoid makeup as much as possible. This will help you help your face maintain its natural glow.
- During the daytime, she uses a moisturizer with SPF while at night, she uses a deep conditioning moisturizer. Moisturizer helps protect her skin in the sun and also gives her skin the essential oils throughout the day.
- While bathing, she loves using loofah on body as it instantly improves blood circulation and also helps remove dead cells.